May 10, 2020
As you probably all know by now, the Government has said that we are allowed (with certain conditions) to re-open the studio from Friday, 4th September.
The Government has guidelines related to the re-opening of the studio, which we fully intend to comply with. We ask for your cooperation in this, as we try to make the studio safe. The main restrictions revolve around class size, so larger classes will be split into two or three groups.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Temperature checks will be done upon
- Regular hand sanitizing and studio cleaning.
- Teachers and Staff will be required to wear masks.
- Air purifiers are placed at reception and in the studio.
What you can do
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend your class.
- All Dancers will be required to wear masks.
- Sanitize hands as often as possible. Sanitizer is provided.
- Inform Ms Erica if you have traveled outside of Hong Kong or live with someone who has.
- Stay informed and be sensible.
Check out our new schedule for 2020 - 2021!Download Attachment